The campuses and offices of the CSU System are tracking the spread of the coronavirus and its potential implications for our institutions. For the latest information and guidelines from the campuses, including guidance on travel, please visit the following sites:
All of our campuses have appropriate plans in place for emergency response and management of this or any other public health crisis, and those plans include close coordination with state and local public health officials.
At this time, we are following the basic protocols recommended by the CDC and the Colorado Department of Public Health, advising all members of our communities to:
- Clean hands frequently with soap and water; if that’s not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer, but soap and water are preferred.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Wear a mask in public.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Get an annual flu vaccine if you have not had one.
Below are helpful resources for better understanding the current concern and spread of the virus:
LIFE IN THE TIME OF CORONA
At Colorado State University, the campus community has been on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic, continuing the University’s land-grant mission of teaching, research, extension, public service and engagement in new and innovative ways to face the challenges head-on.